We’re proud to have loyal customers who value what we do. We built the very first full website for Visualization some years ago and were delighted when the company came back to us recently to completely rebuild their website with a new look and some new features.
As a company that have branched out into new business areas, and grown significantly as a team, Visualization wanted to address a couple of areas of their existing site where they needed more flexibility. They also wished to make the website a better experience on mobile devices (the previous website having been built before this was a consideration).
Late in 2019 Visualization approached us to discuss adding a new eCommerce section to their website as they were now an approved reseller of various rack accessories. We undertook the eCommerce add-on using the superb Snipcart order and payment processing system and a fully integrated style for the product catalogue. The additional work was completed in early 2020. The new 'eShop' section now features a range of exciting products and provides an new and additional revenue stream for the a company.
The new website includes:
- ‘Quick Quote’ calculator that assesses customer needs, sending an initial costing to the client and Visualization staff
- A ‘services’ section displaying the company’s key skills
- An ‘Industries’ section showing relevant information regarding the industries they work in
- eCommerce webshop featuring a wide range product filtering options
- Snipcart payment and order processing dashboard
- A fully featured blog
- ‘About Us' section
- Contact page including contact form
Presto completely rebuilt the Visualization website on a more flexible Content Management System (CMS). Several new website sections were included along with a smart new look and mobile responsive design. The load speed of the website was also improved.
The new Visualization website launched in July 2017 with the eCommerce section added in early 2020.