We have known and admired the Trinnov team and their technology for many years and were honoured when they contacted us to discuss building a new website. Our background in AV, and particularly in the manufacturing sector, meant we understood both Trinnov's core business and the intent of their technologies and products.
There were three immediate aspects the website had to communicate clearly: insight into Trinnov's unique technology, detailed product features and specifications and example use cases in both commercial and residential markets.
In addition, the website had to feature both English and French languages, a fully featured blog and a powerful dealer locator filtered by both country and product type. To allow the website to grow and adapt it had to be easy to edit for the Trinnov team and integrate with the Business' Management Systems (BMS) to automatically show the latest retailers in the dealer locator without duplicate effort.
Like many projects, the specification adapted over time as functionality ideas developed. Our project process and the platform we build on (Processwire) are both designed to cope with such changes and these were easily integrated as the website build progressed.
The website launched in February 2021 to rapturous feedback from resellers and customers alike.
- Clean, clear design focusing on the delivery of detailed text and image content
- Multi-language text content (English & French at launch)
- Comprehensive product catalogue with flexible content and comprehensive specification sections
- Site-wide Testimonial library
- Site-wide Download library
- Categorised Blog section with awards, reviews etc.
- Fully featured and customised Content Management System (CMS)
- Super-fast page load speed