The beginning of each year is a crazy time thanks to two large trade shows, CES (Consumer Electronics Show) and ISE (Integrated Systems Europe). While we always attend these shows there's simply no way for us to cover the huge number of products, events and trends that these shows highlight.
That being the case our MD Geoff Meads was delighted, once again, to be invited to contribute to the CEDIA podcast during the two shows and he's proud to do it! Recorded at the end of each show day, a cast of industry illuminaries gather to share their thoughts on what they've seen and what it all means to the industry.
This year Geoff contributed to no less than seven episodes across the two shows. You can check out his thoughts and those of his illustrious peers on the following episodes:
- CES Day Zero - Opening Keynotes
- CES Day One - Smart Home and High-End Audio RIP
- CES Eureka Park - The Start-ups
- CES The Final Day - Voice, Retro & Tired Feet
- ISE Day One - Home Cinema Design Masterclass, 5G, The Spacial Web
- ISE Day Two - Cinema Standards, Booth Talks & Business Classes
- ISE Day Four - Big Screen Audio, AI and Wellness